Access to and use of this site ("rdlfoundation.org") is provided by Ronald Duncan Literary Foundation subject to the following terms:
1. By using rdlfoundation.org you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of rdlfoundation.org. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use rdlfoundation.org.
2. Ronald Duncan Literary Foundation may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Ronald Duncan Literary Foundation. Your continued use of rdlfoundation.org after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of rdlfoundation.org
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use rdlfoundation.org content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any rdlfoundation.org content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of rdlfoundation.org content requires the prior written permission of Ronald Duncan Literary Foundation.
4. You agree to use rdlfoundation.org only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of rdlfoundation.org. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within rdlfoundation.org.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. rdlfoundation.org content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating Ronald Duncan Literary Foundation, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Ronald Duncan Literary Foundation be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of rdlfoundation.org regardless of the form of action.
7. Ronald Duncan Literary Foundation does not warrant that functions contained in rdlfoundation.org content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that rdlfoundation.org or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Ronald Duncan Literary Foundation or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Ronald Duncan Literary Foundation and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Ronald Duncan Literary Foundation or any other third party.
Contributions to rdlfoundation.org
9. Where you are invited to submit any contribution to rdlfoundation.org (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Ronald Duncan Literary Foundation a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution, and in accordance with privacy restrictions set out in Ronald Duncan Literary Foundation's
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to rdlfoundation.org, you:
o 10.1 warrant that your contribution;
o 10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Ronald Duncan Literary Foundation for all the purposes specified above;
o 10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
o 10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
o 10.2 indemnify Ronald Duncan Literary Foundation against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Ronald Duncan Literary Foundation as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
o 10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on rdlfoundation.org and the purposes specified above.
11. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on rdlfoundation.org (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
12. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Ronald Duncan Literary Foundation © 2011
University of Exeter
Prince of Wales Road